Kom je er niet uit met de maten of weet je niet welk materiaal past bij je bestaande gear? Bel dan gerust met onze klantenservice.0341-553320
Of kom eens langs in onze surfshop!Product beoordelingen
|Artikelnr:||5000220274 / 5000220274|
|Leveranciernr:||Bandit XII 2019|
F-ONE BANDIT XII
De beste “One quiver kite” op de planeet wordt met de jaren beter. Ongelofelijke controle en het maakt niet uit wat je niveau of stijl is, de Bandit helpt je verder.
- Huge riding range
- Playful in all conditions
- Worry-free auto-relaunch
- Extraordinary maneuverability
- Perfect balance between power delivery and lateral pull
- Precise speed control
- Ultimate link for a perfect feedback from your kite
- Huge Riding Range: The fantastic gust handling and depower range of the new Bandit means that you’ll enjoy every session, regardless of the conditions.
- Extraordinary manoeuvrability & responsiveness: It’s like flying a fighter jet instead of a passenger plane!
- Ultimate link : The new Bandit is an extension of your body that performs in harmony with you; this unique link means that as soon as you’ve thought about the turn, the kite is already making it with a perfect feeling and control.
- Maximum comfort thanks to a smooth and consistent power delivery & reduced lateral pull
Color: Blue / Turquoise
How do you improve the Bandit?
Every year we ask ourselves this question, and each year there follows another question, what are we looking for? Our primary focus is to develop the wind range, the lateral pull of the kite, the feedback and feeling at the bar and the maneuverability. After eleven years of constant enrichment, we focused on specific areas to channel our efforts and achieve our goals with the twelfth edition of the Bandit.
This has always been a key are for the Bandit, a wider wind range means you can enjoy longer sessions in more varied conditions. Just because a kite works across a wide range though doesn’t mean it is good. Enhancing the effective “Riding Range” was the goal for the designers and testers; this is the range of wind in which you can perform all your tricks. You’ll find the Bandit allows you to ride at your best regardless of the conditions.
The ultimate link
There is a special link between the rider, wind and the water. Your connection to the kite is crucial, it is how you feel the power from the wind, and it provides the control as well. The feelings we get when we are kiting are always different, the wind is constantly changing and so too is the water we ride on. With predictable and consistent power delivery and incredible bar feedback, the new Bandit ensures every session is a good session. There will be no more complaints about gusty winds or struggling for control when overpowered.
At F-One we believe that we’re happier when we are riding smaller kites. 7-9m kites are always the most fun to fly, as they are so reactive. This year the handling on the new Bandit has been further improved so that every kite feels smaller in the sky. You’ll find the 12m flies like a 9m and that feeling is priceless.
Smooth power delivery
Many kiters don’t fully appreciate the importance of lateral pull in their kites. When we ride, we are always fighting the forces from the kite by edging the board to create forward motion. For many years we have been working to reduce the lateral pull felt by the rider, this means you can enjoy longer, more comfortable sessions with less effort. The new Bandit offers the perfect balance between power and lateral pull, with fantastic low end and incredible comfort in the middle and at the top of the wind range. Edging has never been so easy, your jumps will be even bigger, and your board is released.