CUMBUCO - CAJUEIRO DA PRAIA
In oktober 2018 we did the best kitetrip of our life with four kitesurfing friends. Barry, Arjan, Maik and Marc started in Cumbuco to kite about 400 km in 6 stages.
The entire trip was led by two locals: Pedrinho and Bernardus! These two guides were the best we could wish for. Bernardo went over the beach with a fourwheeldrive and Pedrinho kitesurfed with us over the water to warn us of the dangers en route.
Both men stayed with us for a total of two weeks and arranged the trip perfectly from A to Z. They were helpful, friendly, alert and also loved a nice beer. We drank these beers every evening at the Pousada's organized by Pedrinho. Along the entire route he has perfect addresses where you can stay wonderfully and safely.
The kitetrip was more than perfect. Waves, flat water, river mouths, lagoons, mangroves, etc. We saw everything pass by on the route. The entire trip is for everyone to do with a reasonable kiten level.
We do not describe all the details on this page, but especially want to thank Pedrinho with his comrade. Below you can read all the info to book it for a cool, affordable customized downwinder trip.
Many thanks to Pedrinho and his travel agency.
We particularly recommend his travel agency if you are looking for a customized downwinder trip. It is affordable and especially very pleasant to be with him on the trip. All information about his travel organization can you find below.
- CHALLENGE YOURSELF -
- TRAVEL DOWNWIND OVER 300KM -
- EXPLORE THE BEAUTY OF BRAZIL -
Kitesurftripbrazil is an experience of warm, turquoise waters, constant winds, incredible landscapes, and excellent ccommodations along the way— what more could you ask for out of a kite trip? Brazil has recently become one of the top kiting destinations in the world.
Everyday of the kitesurftrip is a unique and unforgettable adventure – we will explore the vast, untouched nature that Brazil has to offer with river mouths, lagoons, wild deserts and wind everyday.
Book your kitesurftrip and get ready for the best kitesurf adventure of your life!
Kitesurftrip Description & what´s included in:
- All Hotels and Pousadas with breakfast aircon wifi
- Professional instructor guide on the water
- Safety GPS Tracker
- 4×4 luxury car for your personal requirements.
- Personal driver with experience and local knowledge.
- The car will be travelling at low tide along the beach for your safety.
- Petrol costs, rafts prices when crossing rivers, all of the costs of your tour and guides
- Water, snack´s and fruits
- All tour guides are with IKO Instructors
- Language support for English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Photos of the downwind
- Transfer from and back to Airport
- Constant Trade Wind and warn weather certainly
- Downwind Kite Safari with your friends
- Develop skills
- 30-60 km per day (with break´s)
- Kite at various spots on the trip
- Explore secret spots
- Fresh flatwater Lagoons
- Wave spots (Point and beach break)
- Saling through mangrove and rivers
- Freestyle or Kitewave lesson (on request)
- Professional photos (on request)
Your kite level
This downwinder is not suitable for beginners.
You must be able to kite safely in waves and in a strong wind, and to relaunch your kite quickly out of the water. The downwinders can last 3-4 hours (with breaks), so you must be fairly fit and have proper equipment.
You also must have the following kite skills:
- Ride toeside/switch - to kite downwind parallel to the beach
- Knowledge of the safety system
- Upwind Bodydrag
Our kite safety policy requires that all kiters wear appropriate safety gear in tours. If you don't have it, you can rent gear from us. All safety systems on our gear have been tested and regularly maintenance, so you can be sure that they are in best shape. We are proud that we have never had any incident in our guided kitesurfing adventures!
Contact Pedrinho for all questions, prices and more info: firstname.lastname@example.org